Sunday, May 6, 2012
I spent this weekend finishing up my interviews for my Atlantis page. I talked to Lucy, Sam, Julia and Conor. It was interesting to hear a moment that was special to each of them, because everyone's seems to be a little different. I also read to page 160 in Friendship Poems. I enjoyed the poem "Last Words To A Dumb Friend", which was a poem about the memories the speaker had with his dog and how the dog could never be replaced. One of the reasons I enjoyed this poem was because of its interesting rhyme scheme. Another poem I liked was "Hearing That His Friend Was Coming From The War", which discusses the thought process of the speaker awaiting the arrival of his friend from war and how he always goes to his house while he waits for his friend. By tomorrow I will finish this book and be able to focus on finishing my final writing pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great blogs, Anabel. I would like to hear more about what you are learning about YOURSELF. Are you seeing improvements in certain skills or are you struggling with anything in particular? How are you overcoming any obstacles or working to improve areas of weakness?
ReplyDelete