Friday, May 18, 2012
Last night I had multiple people read over my stories in the library to make sure I did not miss any grammatical errors. After I checked them over myself again I printed all of them and cut them out. I spent the last hour of study hall doing this. Today during my two frees I began making my first page for my friends from home, and in class I finished it. Making one page took longer then I thought it would, so I have a good amount of work cut out for me in this next week. I have a lot of time this weekend that I am hoping to dedicate to my scrapbook so I won't be as pressed for time and stressed out next week. I really enjoy designing the scrapbook, and although it was hard trying to figure where to put what at first, once I finished the first page it became easier. I am presenting Friday, but I hope to be done by Wednesday so I can prepare my presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you find the writing or the putting together of the scrap book easier?
ReplyDelete