Friday, May 4, 2012

Today I spent both of my free periods finishing the check list, which took more time then I estimated. I had a little time to work on my poem, but I am still not done with it so I will be continuing my work on that. I did this work at my desk in my room.I am going to use my class time today to do some of my reading in Friendship Poems so I can finish the book by Wednesday. This weekend I am also going to finish the listening and speaking aspect of my project. I only have to interview my friends from home as well as Conor about their favorite memory of Atlantis, which will be easy because I am going home this weekend so I will be able to talk to all of them in person besides Conor. I think it will be easy to meet these two deadlines I have set for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment