Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last class I spent the period working on the check list due Friday. Tonight I spent the first hour of study hall in the library writing the poem I will put on Conor's page. I got inspiration from the poem "in Defence of Adultery", which I mentioned in my last post. I wrote a rough version that I am not that happy with so I hope to continue my work on it tomorrow. I also finished the first two pages of the check list, but need to do the last one as well as fill out the calendar. I have two frees tomorrow in which I hope to complete the checklist as well as edit my poem. I feel like I am pretty on track with my project at this point and hopefully I will be able to start actually putting my scrapbook together very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment