Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yesderday I spent time in and out of class writing my poem for Mariah, Caroline, and Morgan's page. I made it ryhme unlike Conor's poem. I find that ryhming poems are usually easier to write but for the most part I like poems that do not ryhme better. I chose to make my two friendship poems rhyming because I feel like that lightens the mood of the poem and makes it more fun to read, which correspondes with the relationships the poems describe. Tonight before studyhall I worked at my desk for about forty minutes on finalizing my poem and making edits. This weekend I hope to gather the supplies for my scrapbook so I can start working on actually making it.

1 comment:

  1. I always found that ryhming poems were so much harder! How do you go about writing them? Do you find words that rhyme and write the poem around those or do you write a poem and then try and fit in words that rhyme? Alsoo are you trying any other poem styles?

    ReplyDelete