Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last night I spent all of studyhall working on my project in the library. I have finished all of my editing but I had to type up many of my finished stories. I did this last night and only have my Atlantis page and Vail, Devin, and Ty's interview to still type on the computer. I adjusted the size of all of my photoes for my friends from home and my page on Liv, Molly, Becca, Cyn, and Vail, as well as printed them out and cut them. This is simple work but it is time consuming. I also interviewed Conor again on some of his favorite memories because he only gave me one last time. It was funny to see that a lot of our favorite memories are the same. He talked about one of his favorite memories being when he took me to a Red Sox game because I had never been to one, and this is a memory I mentioned in my poem for his page. I spent my free today putting my pictures together for Julia's page. Tonight I am going to finish all the typing for my project and I hope to put together, print, and cut as many pictures as possible. I have started to lay out the pages I already have, which has actually been suprisgly fun although I am not very artistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment