Monday, May 14, 2012
I spent my time this weekend as well as today during class finishing the writing and editing portion of my project. I did not find it very intresting, but it needed to be completed. It is a relief to finally be done with all of my writing. I also bought all of my scrapbooking supplies this weekend. I was suprised at how many scrapbooking items there were at the store, and I am really excited to start making my scrapbook. Today I spent my two frees in my room at my desk choosing pictures to put in my scrapbook. I finished finding pictures for Lucy, Sonia, Julia, and Sam's page as well as Molly, Olivia, Cyn, Becca, and Vail's page. I am happy I have finished finding pictures for my friends from home because I knew that would be the most time consuming of all the pages because we have so many pictures together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment