This weekend I spent a large portion of time doing my scrapbook page for Becca, Liv, Molly, Vail, and Cyn. I had so many pictures that I had to split them into two pages. During class today I spent the whole period starting my page for Mariah, Morgan, and Caroline. I then spent the two hours of study hall finishing this page as well as the page on my first day at Lawrence.I have noticed that recently I have remained extremely focused because I know its important to get this project done. As of right now I am just getting down the pictures and the writing and I am going to come back at the end and put decorations on all of the pages. I really enjoy making the scrapbook; it brings out an artistic side of me I did not know I had. I am about half way through with completing my scrapbook, so I do not know if I will meet my goal of finishing by Wednesday, but it will definitely be done by Friday. I think it looks pretty good so far and I am happy with the work I have done.
No comments:
Post a Comment