Monday, April 30, 2012
This weekend I was not able to reach my the goals I had set for myself prior to the weekend due to the fact I was very busy with my college decision. The work I managed to do was I read 65 pages on my Friendship Poems book. I found a lot of the poems strange and hard to understand but I did enjoy two of them, titled "Relationships" and "Being Her Friend". The two poems touched on the sacredness of friendship and how it can sometimes originate from stronger feelings. "Relationships" focused on the importance of sacrifice in a friendship while "Being Her Friend" emphasizes the speakers feelings of gratitude everyday for being friends with this woman. I also interviewed Mariah this weekend, but decided not to interview Morgan due to the fact I thought of a story that she would be included in. During class today I worked on a very rough draft about the time boys pushed me and Caroline in the pool in Florida and then Morgan just jumped in by herself. Out of class I spent the majority of study hall typing and editing the story I wrote. I did this in a study room in the library. I also interviewed Conor about the first time we met as well as his fondest memory, which was when we went jet skiing in Cape Cod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you found that everyone's first memory is the same as what your first memory of them was? Also you should look on the website we picked our poems from last year because I remember seeing some good friendship poems on there
ReplyDeleteI have had the same first memory as most of my friends that I have talked to except Devin and Conor. I did not remember the first time I met Devin, and I recall the first memory Conor described but I didn't remember that that was the first actual time we talked. Also thanks for the website Cindy I will be sure to check it out!
ReplyDelete