Wednesday, April 25, 2012
mid term
Today was a pretty productive day for me. During class I spent my time answering the questions for the mid term presentation and managed to finish all of them. I was also given the opportunity to practice what I am weakest at; presenting my work to an audience. My audience today consisted of Cindy and her family. Out of class I worked in the library at a cubicle, which usually allows me to get my work done without distractions. I spent the whole study hall editing the rest of my work. The editing was difficult at times because some of my first drafts were pretty bad and needed a lot of work. This was not exactly fun but I feel better about my work now. I then picked out the poem and story I am going to share with the class tomorrow and timed my presentation to make sure it was okay. I am pleased with myself because I was able to achieve the goal i set for myself a few days ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment