Thursday, April 19, 2012
Yesterday I had a productive class period. I talked to Mrs. Moore about poetry books I could read for inspiration and she gave me one she thought would be good. I also started a new story about a funny moment I had with Caroline Cort and finished that same story during the class. I am excited about this story because it is really funny; it is about the time I threw Caroline's bra up in a tree and Mr. Wiggins ended up having to get it. I am also excited about this story because I have a picture that captures the struggle that me and Caroline went threw trying to get her bra out of a tree that is perfect for my scrapbook. Last night I interviewed Vail over the phone. I enjoy interviews becuase it it intresting to hear another person's perspective of a time we have both shared. I then spent a short time looking over the book Mrs. Moore gave me and have found some stuff I can work with and get ideas from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment