Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Proposal

On Friday in class we were given some time to brainstorm for our projects. I have decided to do a scrap book about my time at Lawrence Academy. I am planning on writing anecdotes as well as poems about my experience. I am also going to include pictures and decorations. I bounced ideas off of Cindy who is thinking of doing a similar project about how I can include all of the six skills. Out of class this weekend I spent time completing the Spring Term Project Proposal Worksheet and typing it into a paper. I will spend a few more minutes tonight editing my paper. I learned that in order to complete this project I am going to always keep up with the work and never leave anything until the last minute. It is a lot easier for me to use my time wisely and spread the work out.

2 comments:

  1. Anabel, have you figured out how to bring in the speaking and listenting aspect of it? I know we talked about it a little on class on friday but I wasn't sure if you thought any more about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I think we talked about this vaguely but I decided I am going to interview some of my friends and ask them to share their first impression of me or an experience they look back fondly on in our relationship. Therefore I will be speaking to them as well as listening and writing down to their responses.

    ReplyDelete