Monday, April 23, 2012
Today during class I planned to start writing a story about my first encounter with Conor. I acheived this goal and managed to finish the story during class. I wrote about how I thought he was really weird and he creeped me out. I then wrote out what I have left to do for my project so I can stay organized. All of my writing right now is fairly sloppy and needs editing but I am just trying to get the ideas out and taylor them later. Due to the fact I found out today that we are suppose to present our projects' Thursday, I am going to spend the rest of the week typing up what I have written so far and making edits to my first drafts. My goal is that by Thursday I will have editited all that I have and be ready for it to be shown to the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment