Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yesterday in class I began writing a story of my first day at LA. I have recently decided to put in two seperate pages on experiences I have had into my scrapbook because I think they are important peices to my senior year, as well as the fact they tie in with my friends. After class I finished my first story about my first experience in the dorm at Lawrence and then I wrote another story about the preaseaon meeting last year. It was fun to remeber these instances because I look back on them fondly. The next thing I hope to do tonight is interview Vail about a memory of us together.

1 comment:

  1. Anabel, your blog is off to a great start. It's important to go through the writing process with all of your pieces (drafts, editing, proofing, etc) but it sounds like you want to get the information on the page and then edit later -- this is totally fine. Be sure to include the time spent inside and outside of class as well as GOALS for the day and whether or not you accomplished them. You can also use this space to post stories for feedback from your peers. Overall, a strong start to the blog.

    ReplyDelete