Friday, April 27, 2012

Yesterday during class I presented my project. I thought it went pretty well and was surprised at how comfortable I felt in front of the class. This was the first time I have ever been able to speak in front of people without being really nervous, so I was pleased. My classmates seemed engaged in my presentation and asked a few questions when I was finished. Last night I interviewed Mariah in the library. I spent about a half an hour doing this. My goal for tonight is to interview Morgan as well as write a story about both of them. This story will be a rough draft that I will edit later. My friendship poem book has recently arrived so I will begin to read that this weekend as well.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on your presentation, Anabel. You are a strong speaker and are very knowledgeable about your material, have confidence in yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done Anabel ;)... Also, I wanted to know how do you choose to write a poem or story for which person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brady...I usually write stories for most of the pages, but if I am having a hard time choosing a story to write about I will just interview that friend about their fondest memory. I chose to write poems about the people I have the strongest connections to, such as my friends from home. I have known them all for a long time, so thinking of material to put in a poem about them comes easily to me.

    ReplyDelete