Tuesday, April 24, 2012

 Recently I have just been working on editing my work for Thursday's class. I am about half way through it, so I am in pretty good shape. Editing is probably my least favorite part of writing, but I know it is necessary. I usually do all of my editing at my desk in my room because it is one of the only places I can manage to stay focused. My goal for tomorrow's class is to continue my work and complete it by tomorrow night. I am excited to share with the class what I have been working on but I still have to figure out what stories or poems I am going to share with the class so I will do that tomorrow night. 

2 comments:

  1. My least favorite part has been editing as well. We should edit eachothers in class, it will help to get a different perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually a really good idea, let's try it during class on Friday! I want some feedback because I haven't had anyone read any of the stories I have written lately.

    ReplyDelete